Good Morning World!
There are many different skincare routine that you can develop, but for 5 minute skin care, how many skincare products should I use? Lets find out how to make your skin look beautiful for years to come by daily just five minute skincare habits.
Wash your face with a gentle cleanser and water.
Wash your face with a gentle cleanser and water. This is the first step of your daily five minute makeup.
Use a warm cloth to remove all traces of makeup, dirt and oil from your skin. This will also help to open up your pores and allow the cleanser to penetrate into them more effectively. Rinse off any excess cleanser with cool water, pat dry with a clean towel and apply moisturizer if needed.
Toner is a 2nd item of 5 minute skin care product applied to the face after cleansing, but before moisturizing. It typically helps hydrate the skin and remove excess residue or dirt. Toner is a product that restores the natural balance of your skin’s pH level. Apply facial toner with a cotton pad or ball, dip the cotton into the liquid then gently press against your face in circular motions until all areas are covered.
Apply vitamin C serum.
The next step is applying your vitamin C serum. If you’ve never used a vitamin C product before, it’s best to start with a small amount of product and work up from there as your skin becomes more accustomed to the treatment.
Look for serums that are gentle but effective, containing ingredients like hyaluronic acid or niacinamide that improve hydration levels without causing irritation. Apply your serum over the course of five minutes before moving on to the next step in your skincare routine—whatever that may be!
Moisturize your skin.
- Apply a moisturizer that is appropriate for your skin type. For example, if you have oily skin, look for a lightweight moisturizer that won’t cause breakouts or clog pores; if you have dry skin, look for one that is richer in oils and butters such as glycerin or shea butter. If you’re not sure what type of product will work best for your particular complexion (and trust us—you can never be too careful when it comes to the delicate balance of the human body), ask an expert at the cosmetics counter which products would work best on your face before deciding which ones to buy!
- Rub the product gently into your skin until it’s absorbed fully into your pores; do not rub too hard because this can irritate sensitive areas like armpits or knees and lead them towards infection due to overstimulation by germs found naturally around us every day (like dust mites). Your goal here should always be balance between cleanliness without damaging yourself unnecessarily during daily activities.”
Sunscreen is perhaps the most important skincare product you can use in your five minute skincare habits and it’s also one of the easiest. In fact, many sunscreens can be used daily or even all-the-time (especially if you are fair-skinned).
- Protect yourself from UV rays by wearing sunscreen with an SPF of at least 30.
- Use a physical block sunscreen with zinc oxide or titanium dioxide when possible. If you want to use a chemical block sunscreen, choose one that has minimal ingredients and is labeled as “broad spectrum,” meaning it offers protection against both UVA and UVB rays.
- Apply sunscreen liberally to all exposed skin—the face, neck, ears, chest and back of hands—at least 15 minutes prior to going outside so that it has time to absorb into your skin completely before exposure begins.* Reapply every two hours or more often if swimming or sweating heavily.* Avoid getting burned by seeking shade whenever possible.* Avoid sunburns by staying out of direct sunlight between 10 a.m., when the sun’s rays are strongest; 2 p.m., when those rays have diminished but there’s still significant exposure; and 4 p.m., when UV radiation drops significantly again.
This 5 minute skin care routine will result in long term skin care benefits
This five minute skincare habits is meant to be performed daily, or at the very least, every other day. Once you’ve built the habit of doing your 5 minute skincare routine, doing it every morning will become second nature and you’ll be able to reap all of the long term benefits listed below.
It’s best if you can do this 5 minute skin care ritual in front of a mirror so that you can better see what’s going on with your face. This way, when it comes time to apply your makeup or put on sunscreen before going out into the sun for the day (more about these steps later), you’ll know where everything should go and how much time each step should take.
If you’re looking to take care of your skin, this five minute skincare habits from Korean skin care routine will help you get started. It’s important to remember that while these are great habits, they’re not the only ones that will keep your skin healthy and looking its best. Your routine should be tailored to meet your specific needs!